8 reasons why Pink is the fiercest female pop star in the biz
Over the last decade or so, Pink has become one of the most progressive, daring, and timeless female singers in the world. From her bold attitude to her height-defying, gripping performances, Pink has gone where many musicians have never dared.
Here are a couple reasons why we love Pink so much and why she's the fiercest.
1. First of all, the "Raise Your Glass" music video:
2. She's vocal about important causes.
— P!nk (@Pink) June 21, 2015
3. Because she's so brash and unapologetic.
4. Because look at her.
5. She's never afraid to share her opinion on controversial topics.
Planned Parenthood was the only organization in my town growing up available to teach young girls @ sexual responsibility. I stand with PP
— P!nk (@Pink) August 13, 2015
6. This interview with BBC when we learned just how amazing she truly is.
7. This mesmerizing performance of "Try" at the 56th annual Grammy Awards.
8. Her acceptance speech for the Human Rights Campaign "Ally for Equality" award.
And we're not the only ones who love Pink so much.
Thank you all for the birthday love ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️ I love you right back. Heaps and heaps
— P!nk (@Pink) September 8, 2015
You're welcome, girl.
Click through for photos of Pink:
More from AOL.com:
10 times Kelly Clarkson covered a song better than the original artist
Ranking of the 10 best guest performances from Taylor Swift's 1989 World Tour
Demi Lovato tells fans to love their curves in sexy Instagram pic with inspiring message