In honor of her birthday: 10 times Pippa Middleton was our style icon
Pippa Middleton, sister of Kate, Duchess of Cambridge, first began making headlines when her maid of honor outfit for her sister's royal wedding won the hearts of fashion enthusiasts around the globe. The socialite, writer, and now fashion designer made a name for herself as the trendiest Middleton in England.
Since then, the fashionista has been spotted rocking some of today's hottest trends as she frolics around town. As Sunday, September 6 marks Europe's favorite little sister's 32nd birthday, we decided to celebrate the occasion by celebrating Pippa's sensational style. Here are 10 times Pippa Middleton won our hearts with her fabulous sense of fashion. Shoutout to Instagram user pippamidleton for the pics!
1. When she rocked the printed two-piece set trend like a boss.
2. When she pulled off floral prints, fringe, and a saddle bag in one ultra-trendy getup.
3. When she sported denim-on-denim before it was cool. Talk about a trend setter.
4. When she proved that you can play sports and look amazing at the same time.
5. When she was probably the only person on the planet to pull off bright yellow in the dead of winter.
6. When she looked casually cool in this sweater dress and knee-high boots.
7. When she made gingham look regal.
8. When she looked more like a mysterious New Yorker than a duchess' sister.
9. When her outfit literally defined chic.
10. When she combined London class with old Hollywood fab.
Happy birthday, Pippa Middleton!
More from AOL.com:
In honor of Queen Bey's birthday: Honest confessions from Beyonce's biggest fans
Watch Rachel Platten sing 'Fight Song' with a 7-year-old cancer patient
Woman drops 112 pounds by cutting this common household beverage out of her diet