The best online sales to shop on Labor Day weekend
In honor of Labor Day weekend, we're rounding up some of the best online sales going on right now. Scroll through the list below for all the details you need on the very best deals and steals, for the weekend of Friday, September 4, 2015.
- This weekend, Gap is having their Labor Day Event and offering up to 40% off EVERYTHING!
- LOFT is having their fun Fall Dress Code sale, where you can say 'so long' to summer and get ready for fall with 30% off new arrivals, plus an extra 50% off summer sale styles if you aren't quite ready to let go!
- Now until Sunday night, get 50% off fall styles and sale with code HAPPY50 at Ann Taylor.
- J.Crew Factory is currently offering up to 50% off everything, online only!
- Old Navy is having their Labor of Love sale this weekend, offering up to 60% off everything -- and if that doesn't sound awesome, get an extra 15% off everything, because why not? No code needed, no exclusions.
- Neiman Marcus is having its Real Deal sale, and you can get up to 65% off new arrivals.
- This weekend at Anthropologie, enjoy an additional 30% off sale items with code EXTRA30 and last-day free shipping with no minimum!
- Take 40% off your purchase at Banana Republic this weekend, too! Use code BRFALL. Also, get free shipping on orders over $50 and free returns.
- This weekend at Bloomingdales, save 20-70% on select items for the Big Brown Bag sale.
- Matches Fashion is currently offering free delivery and free returns (plus refunding duty on returns)! Enter code USAFREE at checkout.
- Shopbop is having its Dog Days of Summer sale, and it's basically amazing. But did we really expect anything less?
- Now through 9/13, save up to 40% off favorite styles for men, women and kids at Nordstrom for their End-of-Summer clearance sale.
- Lord & Taylor is having a sale this weekend, too! Get 25% off clearance items AND 20% off regular-priced and sale items -- use code LABORDAY.
Know of any great deals we missed? Let us know in the comments below, and enjoy the long weekend!
Photo credit: A Piece of Toast