5 ways to make a statement using black & white
Photo Credit: York Avenue
1) I've long been a fan of Land of Nod's gold geometric lamp (which I wrote about here)...I even got my sister to buy it for her apartment and it's super nice in person. Recently while perusing the Land of Nod site I came across this black version and I'm now obsessed with it. It's so chic and just gorgeous and edgy. Want it!
2) Serious lamp lust over here. How amazing is this Arteriors lamp? In addition to providing lighting, it's a total piece of sculptural art. I absolutely love it – what a special, eye-catching item.
3) These prints from Sugar Paper are so charming. Perfect for a young girl's room or anyone's gallery wall!
4) I was in Rebecca Taylor's Nolita boutique over the weekend and absolutely fell in LOVE with this mesh fringe sweater (sadly, did not buy it). I actually prefer it in black but you couldn't really see the details as well, so I'm showing the white (which is equally adorable). Her pieces always have those special details that make them just interesting enough, but still classic and grown-up. There's an oxblood version as well!
5) Um, are you kidding me? I'm beyond OBSESSED with Kelly Wearstler's Channels print (it's my favorite throw pillow) and now she's gone and put it on a chocolate bar? That's amazing. Also it's a flavor that's right up my alley – milk chocolate cinnamon. YUM!