10 times Little Mix brought our #squadgoals to new heights
Little Mix, the epic squad of female musical sensations, have been stealing our hearts for four years. The girl group was put together on The X Factor in 2011 and has been taking the term "female force" to new heights ever since.
AOL and NBC Universal have joined forces to celebrate the fourth anniversary of the chart-topping girl group of besties. We will be holding a global live-streamed fan event on Wednesday, August 19 following the group's live concert performance on NBC's "Today." Get excited!
The four women are beautiful, talented, and rock that perfect dose of sass. Most important, they have each other's backs. Every time the girls come to each other's rescue, they confirm our faith in the millennial generation. It's the best kind of clique. Here are 10 times Little Mix absolutely defined #squadgoals.
1. When they brought on our nostalgia by having a slumber party in celebration of "Black Magic" hitting number one two weeks in a row.
2. When Perrie called Jesy out for her PDA with Jake Roche. Real friends can call each other out on their social faux pas, amiright?
3. When they wore matching onesies...because everything's better in a onesie.
4. When they brought Missy Elliott back. The group featured our beloved Elliott on their hit single "How Ya Doin?" and it was epic.
5. When Jesy threw shade at Zayn Malik by showing the roaring crowd exactly what he's missing after his split from Perrie. Perrie even blushed at the gesture. Aww, they're so supportive!
6. When Perrie and Jade skipped the traditional "Happy Birthday" song in favor of a dubsmash for Jesy's birthday.
7. When they perfectly portrayed our situational Snapchat faces. Oh the things we would do to receive a selfie snap from them.
8. When they absolutely KILLED IT on stage with Taylor Swift, who has quite the #squadgoals posse of her own. Female powerhouses sharing the stage gives us all the feels!
9. When Taylor Swift said this about them. So true.
10. When they humbly thanked their beloved fans aka "mixers" for their insanely successful career at the Teen Choice Awards. They seriously love their fans as much as their fans love them and that's basically the sweetest thing ever.
Long live Little Mix! We can't wait to see what the next four years bring for the inspiring star squad.
Tune into the front page of AOL.com to catch the live-streamed event on Wednesday!
More from AOL.com:
Who wore what this weekend: Kylie Jenner's epic birthday party, Teen Choice Awards and more
Fab or flop: Kim Kardashian's skin-tight two piece, Meryl Streep's funky jumpsuit
The best summer clothing trends of 2015