Ronda Rousey reveals the one person she'd be scared to fight, wants to be in a Marvel movie
Basically, there's nothing we don't want to know about Ronda Rousey.
So when the UFC Bantamweight champion and undefeated MMA fighter kicked off her Reddit Ask Me Anything with, "My favorite Pokémon is Mew and I used to moderate a Pokémon forum," we knew it was going to be good. No one even asked her! She just volunteered that information! Here are 11 more interesting things we learned:
1. The only person she'd be scared to fight isn't even a real person:
Meanwhile, the one person she'd want to fight is Buffalo Bill. For the buffalo.
2. It's not just trash talk. She really could beat Floyd Mayweather in a fight:
"Do I think I would legit beat Mayweather in a ruleless fight? Floyd is one of the best boxers of all time. He would definitely beat me in a boxing match...In a no rules fight, I believe I can beat anyone on this planet. Boxing is a sweet science with strict rules that I respect very much and aspire every day to improve at. But you said ruleless fight, and that's my honest answer."
3. As for her IRL fights, she's happy they are so short:
4. Do not -- we repeat, do NOT -- try to give Ronda a pre-fight pep talk:
5. Which may have inspired her new personal motto:
6. She wants to be in a Marvel movie. (Are you listening, Marvel?)
7. In Game of Thrones, she's #Team House of Do Something Bitches: Ronda started the Q&A by warning, "I'm on the 3rd Game Of Thrones book and will shank a bitch who tries to give s**t away about the series cause you watched the show already."
Later, a fan asked who her favorite character is: "i always get super stoked when I see it's a Daenarys (the ANTI D.N.B.) chapter, and would get really bummed when I saw it was a Catlyn chapter. But for some reason my heart is always Team Stark."
8. She has some awesome advice for all women in the workforce:
9. Her cheat days are just as epic as Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson's:
She says she can eat "at least 60 in one sitting." "But there were no bets on the table," she continued. "I think I could've done more if it really came down to it." (Also, she hates Ranch dressing.)
10. You have to do a lot to impress Ronda on a date...by not doing a lot:
11. And she doesn't mind if you parody her in a porno:
And now you know.
Watch Ronda recreate her Furious 7 fight scene with Michelle Rodriguez above