Chopped Chicken and Avocado
We try to limit the stuff that isn't good for us and balance it out with food that is good for you. This Chopped Chicken and Avocado is so delicious and so good for you! In the warmer weather, I love to be able to create and eat meals that don't heat up the kitchen or take a lot of work to make.
So when you are cooking meals for yourself and for your family, try to remember to stick with the following good fats:
- Plant-based oils: Olive, Canola, and Sesame
Photos of Chopped Chicken and Avocado recipe:
Grilled Chicken, chopped
purple onion, sliced
Roma tomatoes, sliced
Almonds or Walnuts (optional)
- Grill your chicken (marinate or season it as desired), chop it and set it aside.
- Wash your lettuce and spinach and tear the leaves into bite size pieces. Fill a bowl full of them.
- Add the rest of the ingredients and toss together. Add as many of each ingredient for your personal taste preferences.
- Drizzle your favorite Salad Dressing over the salad and enjoy!
Compensation and/or product for this post was provided by Unilever via AOL Media. The opinions expressed herein are those of the author and are not indicative of the opinions or positions of Unilever or AOL.