Baked Garlic Cheesy Rolls
Homemade comfort food is so much better for a few reasons. First and foremost, you control the ingredients. Second, you control the portions. Third, homemade means love and effort.
These baked garlic cheesy rolls are all love. Trust me, if you make these for someone, they will feel so loved and special. Not kidding. They are so easy to make too. So while that special person might think you spent all day making these special love buns, they really come to together in less than 40 minutes. But no one needs to know that.
Photos of Baked Garlic Cheesy Rolls recipe:
1 package fresh pizza dough
1 tablespoon I Can't Believe It's Not Butter
2 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
1 teaspoon granulated garlic
½ teaspoon dried oregano
1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
6 teaspoons I Can't Believe It's Not Butter
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Stretch pizza dough out to a 9 x 13 rectangle.
- Slather the I Can't Believe It's Not Butter over the top of the pizza dough.
- Mix together the Parmesan cheese, granulated garlic, and dried oregano.
- Sprinkle shredded mozzarella cheese over the spices.
- Roll the dough up jellyroll style. Cut into 6 pieces.
- Grease a 6-tin large muffin pan with I Can't Believe It's Not Butter. I used 1 teaspoon per cup.
- Place a piece of the rolled up dough into each of the muffin tins.
- Bake for 25 minutes. Serve warm.
Compensation for this post was provided by Unilever via AOL Media. The opinions expressed herein are those of the author and are not indicative of the opinions or positions of Unilever or AOL.