"Orange Is the New Black" star Danielle Brooks (a.k.a. Taystee) has taken to Instagram to flaunt her healthy bod.
As a woman with curves, Brooks stresses the importance of loving your body and having self-confidence, no matter your size. Accompanying her gym selfie, Brooks writes, "Today my inner being told me to turn up the notch on my self-love. I should not be ashamed of my body. I'm not a walking imperfection! I'm a Goddess. Secondly, I'm a confident woman!"
%shareLinks-quote="Now that I am blessed to be that reflection I was once looking for, I'm making a promise to speak out for that little girl that I used to be." type="quote" author="Danielle Brooks" authordesc="Glamour Magazine" isquoteoftheday="false"%
Brooks also promotes body positivity through the Instagram hashtag, #voiceofthecurves. Here are some fierce selfies from Brooks, totally workin' it.
Click for some of our favorite Danielle Brooks photos:
- Do This Before Your Next Mortgage Payment (it's genius)
- How to Turn Your Home Equity into Cash. Calculate now
- $300K Refi in this Economy? 2.04% APR (15 yr)
- Forget the 30yr mortgage if you owe less than $822K (Do this instea…
- How to pay off your house ASAP (So simple it's unbelievable)
- Congress Gives Veterans A Generous Mortgage Relief Program
- 5 expensive-looking tops under $20 to grab from Nordstrom’s Anniver…
- Scared neighbors almost call cops on mom circling block to put baby to…
- Teenager earns $20,000 after sharing ‘perfect’ Doritos chip on TikTok
- Savings Interest Rates SkyRocket After Fed Meeting
- With the Recent Rate Hike, CDs Become Best Investment
- Mortgage Rates Remain Low by Historical Standards – Experts Urge Locki…