Not long ago, Internet users liberally shared footage taken in a Belarus supermarket that showed a grown man riding a Winnie the Pooh toy car right out the door.
It's been over two months since the incident occurred, and police announced they have finally arrested the perpetrator.
The man they picked up has already confessed to the crime.
However, he claims he has no idea where he left the ride because he was drunk at the time of its theft.
Authorities are still searching for the toy car.
Based on the surveillance footage, it doesn't appear the ride was too difficult to take out of the supermarket.
He was able to steer the bear out of its spot and turn it around while talking on a cell phone.
From there the trek to the exit was a long one. He had to leave through a manual door after the second automated one didn't trigger, but he persevered.
- Savings Interest Rates SkyRocket After Fed Meeting
- With the Recent Rate Hike, CDs Become Best Investment
- Mortgage Rates Remain Low by Historical Standards – Experts Urge Locki…
- $400K Refi in this Economy? 2.03% APR (15 yr)
- Forget Your 401k if you Own a Home (Do This)
- Make the Switch from a 30 to 15 Year Mortgage
- 5 three-ingredient summer slushies: ‘That looks so refreshing!’
- Mom is praised for huge, ‘beautiful’ blended family with ex-husband: ‘…
- This father-daughter sing-a-long has TikTok beaming: ‘I was having a b…
- Forget the 30yr mortgage if you owe less than $822K (Do this instea…
- How to pay off your house ASAP (So simple it's unbelievable)
- Congress Gives Veterans A Generous Mortgage Relief Program
- Today's Top Mortgage Rates in Your Area
- Reach Your Financial Goals and Help Your Money Grow with these Top Inv…
- Drowning in Credit Card Debt? Consider a Debt Consolidation Loan!