For years people have been claiming to know the secret to getting the "perfect beach body." Here's the real "secret": there's no such thing as the perfect beach body! Every body is different and unique.
The way to truly work it on the beach is by showing confidence, not by struggling to achieve some unrealistic beauty standard. This is our ultimate guide to the perfect beach body.
1. Eat a delicious breakfast. Basking in the sun can exhaust you so be sure to fuel up on energy beforehand!
2. Put on an adorable bathing suit. Make sure you pick one that'll turn heads and make you feel fabulous.
3. Claim your plot of sand. Every perfect beach body needs a perfect beach. Be sure to angle your lounge chair so that it's facing the sun!
4. Load up on sunscreen, water, and snacks. You can't be your best self when you're suffering from an excruciating sunburn and you won't want to have to leave your perfect patch of sandy sunshine once you start lounging.
5. Bring a camera. You'll want to document the fun day, especially since you know you look good.
More from AOL.com:
This awesome new Instagram trend involves shower selfies and beverages
This amazing new app is like Tinder but for food
Why #blessed is the most annoying hashtag on Instagram
- Mom’s strangely mesmerizing restocking video captures just how much…
- These best-selling swimsuits are on sale for less than $25 on Amazon f…
- These Prime Day 2021 deals on home security devices will keep your hom…
- Forget the 30yr mortgage if you owe less than $822K (Do this instea…
- How to pay off your house ASAP (So simple it's unbelievable)
- Congress Gives Veterans A Generous Mortgage Relief Program
- Hilarious Kid Answers To Test Questions
- These Cake Messages Are Wrong In So Many Ways
- These Pregnancy Announcements Are Brilliantly Hilarious
- Need Cash? How to Access Your Home's Equity
- Mortgage Payoff Tactic Eliminates 15 Years of Payments
- Don’t Borrow From The Bank - Borrow From Yourself
- Savings Interest Rates SkyRocket After Fed Meeting
- With the Recent Rate Hike, CDs Become Best Investment
- Mortgage Rates Remain Low by Historical Standards – Experts Urge Locki…