We've seen all kinds of interestingly themed weddings lately, but this Illinois couple -- who met in kindergarten -- went all out for their Burger King-themed wedding.
In fact, Ashley King and Joel Burger's wedding was sponsoredby Burger King.
The bride and groom event went as far as to have their bridal party rock the signature Burger King paper crowns in some of the wedding photos. The groomsmen participated in the hype too, with burger-themed socks and Burger King-themed cuff links.
It didn't stop there, though. Even the glasses on the tables were Burger King-themed, and the local Burger King congratulated the happy newlyweds on their sign outside of the store.
Sources say this may be the first wedding ever to be sponsored by a fast food chain.
See the gallery below for a collection of photos from the amazing wedding:
More from AOL.com:
Mother's 'Autistic Child' sticker causes backlash
Kale is making a lot of people very sick
How one man is changing music festivals
The Latest from our Partners
- Savings Interest Rates SkyRocket After Fed Meeting
- With the Recent Rate Hike, CDs Become Best Investment
- Mortgage Rates Remain Low by Historical Standards – Experts Urge Locki…
- Mortgage rates drop once again, remaining below 3%
- Refi with no hidden fees/points - as low as 2.125% APR (15yr)
- Do this before your next mortgage payment (it's genius)
- Spoil your Valentine with sweets from Dylan’s Candy Bar
- Upgrade your top drawer with Free People’s pretty — and affordable! — …
- Here’s how to send the ‘love fern’ from ‘How to Lose a Guy in 10 Days’…
- Forget the 30yr mortgage if you owe less than $726k (Do this instea…
- How to pay off your house ASAP (So simple it's unbelievable)
- Congress Gives Veterans A Generous Mortgage Relief Program
- Two Savings Accounts That Pay 10x What Your Bank Pays
- CD Rates Skyrocket
- What Most Americans Don't Realize About Car Insurance