America's Promise Alliance leads more than 400 organizations, communities and individuals dedicated to making the promise of America real for every child.
The organization is devoted to helping to create the conditions for success for all young people, including the millions currently being left behind. Their work is powered by the belief that all children are capable of learning and thriving, and that every individual, institution and sector shares the responsibility to help young people succeed.
Far too many young people are growing up without the support they need to succeed in school and life. Nearly 20 percent of high school students do not graduate on time. Moreover, the most recent estimate is that 5.8 million young people between age 16 and 24 are neither in school nor employed. America's Promise seeks to remedy this situation.
Find out more by visiting America's Promise's website here.
- Savings Interest Rates SkyRocket After Fed Meeting
- With the Recent Rate Hike, CDs Become Best Investment
- Mortgage Rates Remain Low by Historical Standards – Experts Urge Locki…
- Do This Before Your Next Mortgage Payment (it's genius)
- How to Turn Your Home Equity into Cash. Calculate now
- $300K Refi in this Economy? 2.04% APR (15 yr)
- 5 latte art TikToks that will inspire you to get fancy with your co…
- I swear by these affordable leg compression sleeves from Amazon to rel…
- This anytime toaster pastry snack is quick and easy: ‘It’s so good’
- Forget the 30yr mortgage if you owe less than $822K (Do this instea…
- How to pay off your house ASAP (So simple it's unbelievable)
- Congress Gives Veterans A Generous Mortgage Relief Program
- Today's Top Mortgage Rates in Your Area
- Reach Your Financial Goals and Help Your Money Grow with these Top Inv…
- Drowning in Credit Card Debt? Consider a Debt Consolidation Loan!