The model rulebook to summer fashion
Gigi Hadid, Kendall Jenner, Jourdan Dunn and Cara Delevingne are certainly making their marks in the fashion industry on-and-off the catwalk. Revamp your summer wardrobe by taking cues from the hottest models of the moment to capture that effortlessly stunning vibe.
Here are 5 rules to dressing like a fashion "it" girl:
1. Wear Calvin Klein underwear. Off-duty model style definitely includes lounging in CK underwear, as evidenced by Hadid's, Dunn's and Jenner's respective Instagram pages. Wear the iconic designer's undergarments with loose-fitted boyfriend jeans paired with the label's matching sports bra top.
2. Strut in heels. Give the illusion of long model legs with a great pair of heels. This summer it's all about gladiator styles, heeled sandals, and block heels. Your heels don't have to be sky-high, just enough of a lift to elevate your look.
3. Flaunt your abs. Crop tops are a staple in a model's wardrobe. Fortunately, midriff-baring tops come in various lengths that range from baring it all in a bustier like Hadid, to flashing a sliver of your stomach in a mid-length style.
4. Keep a chic topper handy. Beanies, baseball caps, fedoras, and wide brim styles are all model-approved. Make sure to keep a hat nearby for those bad hair days and when you're short on time.
5. Never leave your sunglasses at home. It's important to accessorize and trendy eyewear is an easy way to polish off your outfit. Go classic with aviator sunglasses like Jenner, retro with cat-eye shades like Delevingne, or stay on trend with mirrored lenses like Dunn.
Click through below for one of our favorite summer fashion trends -- white lace!