There is an etiquette even for your cellphone usage. Are you up to date on the do's and don'ts?
July is cellphone curtesy month (yes, it's a thing), and we are giving you some tips to make sure you are not offending anyone when interacting with your smartphone.
1) Keep your cellphone drama for yourself:
2) Don't be on your phone when you are in class or in meetings (yeah, right!!)
3) Don't forget that people might not really care about your "smartphonography":
4) If you give your phone to someone, make sure you know what's in your gallery:
5) Remember that if you forget your phone at home one day, it is not the end of the world:
6) Don't text and drive:
7) Keep the volume down!
8) If you can't stay away from selfies, at least don't take them with bears like these people did:
More from AOL.com:
Astonishing look at how your computer sees, thinks and dreams
This Chrome plug-in adds Donald Trump quotes to all mentions of his name
Evil plane seat design is about to ruin air travel forever