Here are 8 do's and don'ts for your cellphone etiquette
There is an etiquette even for your cellphone usage. Are you up to date on the do's and don'ts?
July is cellphone curtesy month (yes, it's a thing), and we are giving you some tips to make sure you are not offending anyone when interacting with your smartphone.
1) Keep your cellphone drama for yourself:
2) Don't be on your phone when you are in class or in meetings (yeah, right!!)
3) Don't forget that people might not really care about your "smartphonography":
4) If you give your phone to someone, make sure you know what's in your gallery:
5) Remember that if you forget your phone at home one day, it is not the end of the world:
6) Don't text and drive:
7) Keep the volume down!
8) If you can't stay away from selfies, at least don't take them with bears like these people did:
More from AOL.com:
Astonishing look at how your computer sees, thinks and dreams
This Chrome plug-in adds Donald Trump quotes to all mentions of his name
Evil plane seat design is about to ruin air travel forever