Why backpacking is undoubtedly the best way to travel
Past, present and future travelers -- listen closely! If seeing the world is your version of complete and total happiness, then you've got to explore the side of you that could possibly be a "backpacker." While backpacking may not be the most glamorous way to travel, the personal gain you'll receive from it is certainly unmatched. Here are 7 reasons why backpacking is undoubtedly the best way to see the world.
1) Everything you own is literally in arms reach -- (the freedom this brings is incredible)!
2) Carrying your backpack around/walking virtually everywhere will keep you fitter than ever before.
3) You get to do what you want, when you want -- (treasure coming and going as you please).
4) Your cost of living will be much cheaper without the added price of expensive hotels, rental cars, etc.
5) You're more likely to go out and explore rather than staying in the comfort of pricey main cities
6) You'll never run out of new things to see and do
7) It will open your mind (backpacking is a lifestyle not just one trip).
Click through for the best travel destinations of 2015:
More on AOL.com:
The best all-American vacations for 2015
Your ultimate vacation packing tips
Best vacation spots to visit around the world