1. After Greece voted "no" to a new bailout offer from international creditors, Greek lenders are now down to their last few days of cash. Greek Prime Minister Alexis Tsipras will try to convince European creditors to agree on reform proposals when they meet Tuesday for an emergency eurozone summit. Read more here.
2. On Monday, the Associated Press obtained court documents that show Bill Cosby admitted to giving sedatives to at least one woman in a 2005 sexual abuse lawsuit. Read more here.
Learn more about Bill Cosby's other accusers:
3. Iran nuclear talks missed their second deadline in a week on Tuesday. Pressure is mounting for John Kerry and his team to arrive at a deal setting a decade of restrictions on Iran's nuclear program. Read more here.
John Kerry discusses Iran's nuclear programs:
4. Serena Williams is set to play agains Victoria Azarenka on Tuesday. Williams is now just three matches away from winning her fourth straight major. Read more here.
5. Two Americans and a Briton were gored on Tuesday in the first bull-run of Pamplona's San Fermin festival. Read more here.
See photos from the festival:
The Latest from our Partners
- Savings Interest Rates SkyRocket After Fed Meeting
- With the Recent Rate Hike, CDs Become Best Investment
- Mortgage Rates Remain Low by Historical Standards – Experts Urge Locki…
- Refinance rates at 2.125% APR (15yr). Calculate your rate now
- A simple way to pay off your house ASAP
- Experts urge Americans to refinance in 2021
- 4,800 Amazon shoppers swear by Bissell’s high-pressure surface clea…
- This sustainable skincare brand makes healthy products for you and the…
- Amazon shoppers rave about these $25 rain boots that ‘are a steal in c…
- Forget the 30yr mortgage if you owe less than $726k (Do this instea…
- How to pay off your house ASAP (So simple it's unbelievable)
- Congress Gives Veterans A Generous Mortgage Relief Program
- Two Savings Accounts That Pay 10x What Your Bank Pays
- CD Rates Skyrocket
- What Most Americans Don't Realize About Car Insurance