Here are the top 6 most awkward robots ever made
The unlimited potential of the human mind can create wonders when it meets technology, but this is definitely not the case when it comes to these robots.
Meet the most awkward, pointless, extravagant, stay-away-from-me robots that were ever made.
1) The tomato feeder. Because you never know when you'll need to eat the next tomato.
2) This very awkward ketchup robot. Because you could always use some help at dinner.
3) A rock-paper-scissors robot. Because some engineer really does not have any friends.
4) Ping Pong Terminator. Good luck beating this one.
5) This beauty.
6) The toilet paper cutter. For your fridge...
More from AOL.com:
You can now safely date celebrities thanks to Tinder's verified profiles
Teens are making themselves ugly in latest Twitter challenge
This man made a drone shaped like Snoopy flying on his doghouse