The only thing worse than running 5 miles in the summer heat is running that same trek in silence. If it wasn't for the soundtrack to our run blasting in our ears we would not make it through that first mile.
Spotify and Adidas have teamed up to make that soundtrack even more personalized with Adidas Go, an app that chooses music based on your running (read: walking or sitting) pace.
Now you can walk to work or run through the park to the perfect beat without giving it a moment's thought. Adrian Leek, General Manager of Adidas Running, said:
%shareLinks-quote="Adidas Go lets your energy level control the music that plays during your run, so you're always in control. For the first time, instead of runners listening to music, music will listen to runners." type="quote" author="Adrian Leek" authordesc="" isquoteoftheday="false"%
Time to live out your rom-com fantasy and walk around the neighborhood to your very own soundtrack. Let us know how it works for you in the comments!
Watch this video for all the details on your love/hate relationship with running:
More from AOL.com:
Apple's next project could involve buying Greece
Insensitive tourists take selfies at Tunisia massacre site
Gutsy fan flew Kim Kardashian sex tape flag during Kanye West performance
Products We Love
The Latest from our Partners
- 4,800 Amazon shoppers swear by Bissell’s high-pressure surface clea…
- This sustainable skincare brand makes healthy products for you and the…
- DSW is offering up to 40 percent off on dozens of sneakers, with deals…
- Forget the 30yr mortgage if you owe less than $726k (Do this instea…
- How to pay off your house ASAP (So simple it's unbelievable)
- Congress Gives Veterans A Generous Mortgage Relief Program
- Photos That Prove Golden Retrievers Are the Cutest
- These Pets Are Cheating On Their Owners With Their Significant Others!
- Mortgage rates drop once again, remaining below 3%
- Refi with no hidden fees/points - as low as 2.125% APR (15yr)
- Do this before your next mortgage payment (it's genius)
- Savings Interest Rates SkyRocket After Fed Meeting
- With the Recent Rate Hike, CDs Become Best Investment
- Mortgage Rates Remain Low by Historical Standards – Experts Urge Locki…