How to make patriotic Oreo pops for Fourth of July
An easy and festive DIY, these delicious chocolate-covered Oreo pops are a lot easier to make than you'd think, and are sure to add a bit of festivity to any Fourth of July party!
Patriotic Oreo Pops
Yield: 12 servings
Cook Time: 15 minutes
1 cup white chocolate, melted
- Line a baking sheet with wax paper. Separate Oreos.
- Dip the end of a lollipop stick in white chocolate and place it in the center of an opened Oreo. Sandwich the Oreo back together and press slightly to seal. Repeat with the rest of the Oreos.
- Dip the Oreo into white chocolate, covering completely. Set on a piece of wax paper to form the first coat. Let harden.
- Mix red, white, and blue sprinkles. Dip the Oreo into white chocolate a second time, covering completely. Let the excess drip off. Then dip 1 side of the chocolate-covered Oreo into the sprinkles and set on the wax paper. Repeat with the remaining Oreo pops.
- Let the chocolate harden, and they're ready to gift wrap or serve as is!