10 signs you're addicted to Groupon: "What did I drunk buy last night?"
Forget drunk eating, kids these days are all about drunk Groupon hunting. Groupon (an online site full of discounted trips, goods, and activities) is becoming so addicting that we're catching ourselves checkin the site every time we get a free second, sometimes even at the expense of Facebook or Instagram.
It's perfectly understandable why people are so drawn to the discount-clad site. Where else will we find such great deals for such trendy goods and events? However, some of us are finding ourselves breaking the bank over a site that's supposed to help us save money. Here are the telltale signs that you're officially addicted to Groupon.
1. You wake up the morning after a bar crawl and your first thought is "oh no, what did I buy on Groupon last night?"
2. You find yourself on a $149 15-minute helicopter ride over NYC despite your fear of heights.
3. You ask your boss for extra vacation time because you couldn't choose between the 15-day all-inclusive trip to Greece and the Costa Rican adventure package.
4. You own about 5 different hair-straightening tools....and you have straight hair.
5. As you sit on the couch devouring a sharing size bag of barbecue-flavored chips and watching "The Bachelorette," you briefly glance down at the overflowing pile of workout DVDs you've accumulated and never used.
6. You walk by an Aveda hair salon and think you may have bought a Groupon for their services but can't quite remember.
7. You open the page in the hopes of finding a birthday present for your mom and end up booking a drunk painting class for you and your friends.
8. It's 2 am and you really need to study for tomorrow's exam but your eyes are glued to the Groupon screen. You just can't stop scrolling.
9. You won't go to restaurants without checking Groupon for a deal first.
10. You've contacted Groupon's addiction hotline. Yep, that's a thing.
Watch this video to see one of Groupon's best deals ever:
More from AOL.com:
Harry Styles had the perfect reaction to a fan flashing him
Here's what the comments on your child's report card really mean
The Royal Family's shocking income has been revealed