10 beauty must-haves for perfect summer makeup
By: Bishop & Holland
In our opinion, summer beauty should be as low maintenance as possible. And, as much as we love to go sans make up, sometimes you just can't! These are the low maintenance summer beauty essentials that can be found in our make-up bags all summer long. Shop them below:
1) Diorshow Mascara: Dior makes the best mascara, in our opinion. It doesn't take a lot to get the effect of full, dark lashes
2) BareMinerals Complexion Rescue: This is one of the newest additions to our make-up bags. Complexion Rescue is an amazing, lightweight BB/CC and tinted moisturizer, and gives you all the sun protection you need. Plus, while it's on, it is continually improving your skin.
3) BareMinerals California Bronze Trio: We love this bronzer trio because there are three different shades to choose from, in one compact case. The middle bronzer is a highlight shimmer which looks great on sun-kissed cheeks.
4) Bobbi Brown Illuminating Nudes Lipgloss: Bobbi Brown has always been one of our go-to beauty brands. In fact, it was the first make-up brand we tried when we started to wear make-up years ago! Bobbi Brown lipgloss stays on, provides the perfect gloss, and comes in many different colors. We love this peachy nude for summer.
5) Bobbi Brown Eyeshadow in Bone: Again, we love Bobbi Brown eyeshadows, and this barely there neutral shadow is perfect for the warm summer months.
6) Oribe Texturizing Spray: This is a great spray for adding volume and texture – it is also a great substitute for dry shampoo! It smells so good.
7) Essie Polish "Tying the Knot": Essie makes the best colors for summer. While we love all the hot pinks and reds, this neutral is perfect for an understated manicure.
8) Bobbi Brown Brightening Brick: This brightening brick is perfect to give yourself one last touch of color and subtle shimmer. We love the soft pinks.
9) Sunscreen: This is the most important step in our summer beauty routine. Even though Complexion Rescue has sun protection in it, we never, ever leave the house without sunscreen all over our face, ears, neck, chest and arms/hands.
10) Yves Saint Laurent Touche Eclat: This is one of the not-so-secret weapons in our beauty bag. It serves as a light concealer, and a highlighter to help brighten up our total look!
Do you have any summer beauty products you swear by? Leave them in the comments below!
More from Bishop & Holland:
Steals and Deals
What to wear for the Fourth of July