We have all been dying to ride on of those awesome hoverbikes from "Star Wars", and it seems like the military will be able to do that soon.
U.K.-based engineering startup Malloy Aeronautics announced that they signed a deal with the U.S. Army Research Laboratory to develop hoverbikes that could reach 92 mph, though so far they have only been tested while tight to the ground to prevent them from flying too high.
Last year the M.A. raised £64,089 with 451 backers to kickstart the production of one of the most awaited items on the tech scene.
More from AOL.com:
Let these Youtube 360 interactive videos blow your brains
Man takes split agreement literally and cuts everything in half
Not all 3D prints are created equal: here are the biggest fails
The Latest from our Partners
- Refinance rates at 2.125% APR (15yr). Calculate your rate now
- A simple way to pay off your house ASAP
- Experts urge Americans to refinance in 2021
- Savings Interest Rates SkyRocket After Fed Meeting
- With the Recent Rate Hike, CDs Become Best Investment
- Mortgage Rates Remain Low by Historical Standards – Experts Urge Locki…
- 4,800 Amazon shoppers swear by Bissell’s high-pressure surface clea…
- This sustainable skincare brand makes healthy products for you and the…
- DSW is offering up to 40 percent off on dozens of sneakers, with deals…
- Two Savings Accounts That Pay 10x What Your Bank Pays
- CD Rates Skyrocket
- What Most Americans Don't Realize About Car Insurance
- Forget the 30yr mortgage if you owe less than $726k (Do this instea…
- How to pay off your house ASAP (So simple it's unbelievable)
- Congress Gives Veterans A Generous Mortgage Relief Program