Science can produce some wild and interesting stuff!
Have you ever wondered what happened when you mixed molten lead with Coca-Cola? No? Well I bet you are wondering now!
The video above shows the awesome combo of the two and the incredibly detailed result. The genius behind the video was hoping the "coke would boil off, and the syrup left behind would auto-ignite." However, that most certainly did not happen, and produced some wild artwork.
They mentioned in the YouTube description that they were able to avoid any danger of stream from the molten lead because "the lead was shallow, and the Coke instantly quenched (solidified) the molten lead."
Namely, the biggest PSA of this project, just don't try it at home.
Check out the pics from a wild science project that went awry!
- Savings Interest Rates SkyRocket After Fed Meeting
- With the Recent Rate Hike, CDs Become Best Investment
- Mortgage Rates Remain Low by Historical Standards – Experts Urge Locki…
- $400K Refi in this Economy? 2.03% APR (15 yr)
- Forget Your 401k if you Own a Home (Do This)
- Make the Switch from a 30 to 15 Year Mortgage
- 5 three-ingredient summer slushies: ‘That looks so refreshing!’
- Mom is praised for huge, ‘beautiful’ blended family with ex-husband: ‘…
- This father-daughter sing-a-long has TikTok beaming: ‘I was having a b…
- Forget the 30yr mortgage if you owe less than $822K (Do this instea…
- How to pay off your house ASAP (So simple it's unbelievable)
- Congress Gives Veterans A Generous Mortgage Relief Program
- Today's Top Mortgage Rates in Your Area
- Reach Your Financial Goals and Help Your Money Grow with these Top Inv…
- Drowning in Credit Card Debt? Consider a Debt Consolidation Loan!