Find out what 'OITNB' star Jackie Cruz uses to look red carpet glam
Jackie Cruz, aka Flaca Gonzales on the hit Netflix series 'Orange is The New Black,' stepped out in a vintage look for the season 3 premiere party in New York City last week.
Maria Ortega, a celebrity makeup artist, got Cruz all dolled up for the event using Chantecaille products.
She told Latina.com how you can get the look at home:
- Start by mixing a pea size amount of Chantecaille Liquid Lumiere in "Brilliance" with Future Skin Oil Free Foundation in "Cream." Apply using you fingers by starting from center of your face, working your way out, and blending with a Beauty Blender, making sure not to leave any harsh lines on jawline.
- To conceal under your eyes, use Le Camouflage Stylo correcting pen in "4W"blending to an airbrush-like finish.
- To add a subtle glow and highlight, use your fingers to dab Liquid Lumiere in "Sheen" in gentle tapping motions to your temples, cheekbones, above the eyebrows, on cupid's bow and down the bridge of nose.
- Set the makeup by dusting a light amount of"Loose Powder" with a fluffy brush on the sides of the nose, hallows of cheeks, and T-zone, thus allowing illuminator to still shine through.
- Use a smaller, fluffy brush to dust a light amount of the new HD Perfecting Powder in "Bronze" to hallows of cheeks, on jaw line, and hairline. Finish off by applying a soft touch of Powder Blush in "Laughter".
- Dust Lasting Eye Shade in "Sesame" all over the lid, crease, and under brow. Then, apply Lasting Eye Shade in "Shale" to crease with a blending brush and blending upward. Taking the smallest amount Lasting Eye Shade in "Patchouli" , tap the brush to remove excess color, and blend inward from the outer edge of eye near lash line and up to crease.
- 2. To brighten eyes, apply the Chrome Luxe Eye Duo in "Lantern", a warm golden brown shadow, near tear ducts using an eyeshadow brush.
- Accentuate the eyes by using Le Stylo Ultra Slim liquid eyeliner in "Black" to create a sleek line with a bit of a wing tip. Use the Gel Liner Pencil in "Jet" to tightline, applying eyeliner on roots of top lashes and waterline to create the illusion that your lashes start further back.
- After curling lashes, apply Faux Cils Mascara in "Black". Start at the base of the lash line and wiggle to the ends followed by a pair of Ardell Wispies lash strips. Allow the glue to dry and add another coat of mascara.
- To create a lip color that will last all night, use the Lip Definer "Energy" Pencil to outline your lips and fill lips with the Liner Pencil.
- Top with Lipstick in "Amaryllis" with a lip brush. Start from the outer corners, working your way in, both for top and bottom. Blot with Tatcha blotting papers and then apply lipstick with brush for a second time.
More from AOL.com:
How you know you have a 'girl crush'
Shop this video: Award-winning tinted moisturizer
2 minute beauty refresh