Happy hour cocktail of the day: Grapefruit salty dog
Grapefruit Juice. Vodka. And salt. All coming together to make your new favorite Summer cocktail!
Photo Credit: The Cookie Rookie
GRAPEFRUIT SALTY DOG
PREP TIME: 5 mins
TOTAL TIME: 5 mins
- ⅓ cup freshly squeezed red grapefruit juice
- 2 tablespoons good quality vodka
- course sea salt for rim
- grapefruit slice for garnish
- 1 cup crushed ice
- Wet the rim of your glass with water or the grapefruit slice. Dip in sea salt.
- Fill glass with crushed ice.
- Combine juice and vodka in shaker and shake or stir to combine.
- Pour over glass.
Learn how to make a Vesper Cocktail:
More from The Cookie Rookie:
Ruby Red Grapefruit and Sage Paloma
Adult Root Beer Float