1. The Duggar family spoke out last night, with parents Jim Bob and Michelle defending how they handled the molestation allegations involving their son Josh. It was also revealed that Jessa and Jill Duggar were one of their older brother's victims, and that four out of five were his sisters. Read more here.
2. Two big stories in the presidential election today: Rick Perry plans to announce his entrance into the race this morning, and Jeb Bush is giving a strong indication that he'll announce the same on June 15th.
See who's in the running so far in the slideshow below.
3. A new development out of Boston: The FBI says that the terror suspect who was killed by investigators "planned to behead an unidentified victim, then changed his mind and said he wanted to kill police officers." Read more here.
4. 65 people are confirmed dead and over 370 are still missing in the overturned river cruise ship in China. Rescuers have drilled three holes into the vessel to try to find more survivors, but the missing are feared dead. Read more here.
5. Former FIFA vice president Jack Warner spoke out from Trinidad Wednesday night, saying "Blatter knows why he fell. And if anyone else knows, I do." He vowed to reveal the secrets he's kept quiet for so long. Read more here.