Hangovers get the best of us, but they don't have to be as bad as you think. Try these quick and easy tips to help alleviate some of those awful symptoms.
1. Get hydrated quickly. Alcohol dehydrates you, causing those awful headaches. Try Gatorade or coconut water to replenish your electrolytes.
2. Eat or drink fruits like oranges and grapefruits. They speed up the healing process by giving your body back its natural sugars.
3. Caffeine in coffee works to narrow the swollen blood vessels in your head and alleviate the pain. If you're a regular coffee drinker, don't skip it!
4. Definitely don't drink more alcohol. It may seem to stop the hangover for now, but eventually, it will be worse and make you more dehydrated.
More on AOL.com
Quirky diet hacks make slimming down -- and staying slim -- easier
How to make healthy no-bake doughnut holes with coconut water
Can lemon water really help you lose weight?
45 popsicles sure to cool down your summer with one bite
- I bought 3 of Amazon’s most popular teddy pieces — here’s what I’m …
- Don’t miss the last chance to snag these 6 gorgeous sweaters for over …
- 80,000 Amazon ratings prove why people love these comfortable face mas…
- Forget the 30yr mortgage if you owe less than $822K (Do this instea…
- How to pay off your house ASAP (So simple it's unbelievable)
- Congress Gives Veterans A Generous Mortgage Relief Program
- Hilarious Kid Answers To Test Questions
- These Cake Messages Are Wrong In So Many Ways
- These Pregnancy Announcements Are Brilliantly Hilarious
- Your Best Refinance Rates for April 2021
- Thank You For Your Service: $0 Down Payment on VA Loans
- Calculate Your New Refi Payment in Minutes. See if You Can Save
- Savings Interest Rates SkyRocket After Fed Meeting
- With the Recent Rate Hike, CDs Become Best Investment
- Mortgage Rates Remain Low by Historical Standards – Experts Urge Locki…