It's graduation time, which also means it's yearbook time.
What was your quote in your high school yearbook? Here are some smart teens with a real good sense of humor this year:
Caitlyn in her yearbook quote said: "I need feminism because I intend on marrying rich and I can't do that if my wife and I are making .75 cent for every dollar a man makes."
Jacob said: "Don't put anything stupid for your senior quote – Mom"
Blake makes a Destiny's Child reference and said: " I was the Beyoncé in a school full of Michelles – Self"
Alexander said: "Hannah Montana said nobody's perfect, but here I am."
And Madi said, "Any pizza is a personal pizza if you believe in yourself." Aww! So thoughtful.
- Latest mortgage news: Rates jump to their highest since April 2020
- 5 ways a personal loan could help you save money
- Latest mortgage rates: Refinancing clock is ticking as rates rise
- Your Best Refinance Rates for January 2022
- Mortgage Payoff Tactic Eliminates 15 Years of Payments
- Don’t Borrow From The Bank - Borrow From Yourself
- Old Navy shoppers say these fleece-lined leggings are ‘warm and com…
- 5 delicious croissant recipes from TikTok
- More than 3,700 Amazon shoppers rave about this $25 mini space heater
- Forget the 30yr mortgage if you owe less than $822K (Do this instea…
- How to pay off your house ASAP (So simple it's unbelievable)
- Refinance Rates Remain Historically Cheap
- Today's Top Mortgage Rates in Your Area
- Reach Your Financial Goals and Help Your Money Grow with these Top Inv…
- Drowning in Credit Card Debt? Consider a Debt Consolidation Loan!