Doughnuts are delicious -- but they can also be fattening.
Treat yourself! Learn how to make refreshing, healthy donut holes using coconut water with nutrition expert Arielle Haspel.
1 cup unsweetened shredded coconut
1/4 cup coconut water
2 tbsp virgin coconut oil
1/2 tsp pure organic vanilla extract
1/8 tsp sea salt
1. Combine all ingredients and mix together.
2. Make mini balls in your hand.
3. Refrigerate 20 minutes to 1 hour.
More on AOL.com
Quirky diet hacks make slimming down -- and staying slim -- easier
22 ways to enjoy rocky road on National Rocky Road Day
10 ways to make your guacamole even better
45 popsicles sure to cool down your summer with one bite
- 5 seriously yummy waffle sandwiches on TikTok
- Mom gets real about other parents scolding her kids: ‘Hey, we don’t do…
- 7 essentials that’ll make your summer picnics Pinterest-worthy
- Hilarious Kid Answers To Test Questions
- These Cake Messages Are Wrong In So Many Ways
- These Pregnancy Announcements Are Brilliantly Hilarious
- Forget the 30yr mortgage if you owe less than $822K (Do this instea…
- How to pay off your house ASAP (So simple it's unbelievable)
- Congress Gives Veterans A Generous Mortgage Relief Program
- Calculate your new refi payment in minutes. See if you can save
- Lock in a 2.06% APR Refi Rate Before The Fed Meets
- A Simple Way to Pay Off Your House ASAP
- Savings Interest Rates SkyRocket After Fed Meeting
- With the Recent Rate Hike, CDs Become Best Investment
- Mortgage Rates Remain Low by Historical Standards – Experts Urge Locki…