Amazing news, you can finally get Beyonce's body. Yep these curvaceously curving curves, that tight toned tummy and bootylicious bottom can be all yours. Just. Like. Queen Bey.Not so amazing news, to get it you can't eat meat, eggs, cheese, sugar, flour, gluten, soy products or drink milk, coffee or booze.
This is the food plan in 'The 22-Day Revolution', a cookbook penned by Bey and Jay's trainer.
Sure, Beyonce makes it look easy with photos like this from her #22dayveganchallenge but does it work for us peasants?
Jere Downs, a food writer at The Courier Journal, managed to drop 16 pounds on the 22 days challenge and it didn't sound that bad.
Downs says that her outlook on how she used to eat changed after completing the #beyoncediet and an added benefit is getting consistently good sleep.
So, Downs looks and feels great and obviously Beyonce does but we refuse to believe she doesn't miss this!
- Can You Refinance With $0 Out of Pocket?
- Need Cash? Take Money Out of Your Home
- Smart Ways To Pay for a Home Renovation
- Forget the 30yr mortgage if you owe less than $822K (Do this instea…
- How to pay off your house ASAP (So simple it's unbelievable)
- Refinance Rates Remain Historically Cheap
- ‘Unforgettable’ footage of mother-son dance goes viral across socia…
- These are the 12 absolute best Memorial Day deals you don’t want to mi…
- Duck with rare feather condition gets a customized raincoat: ‘So sweet…
- Latest mortgage news: 30-year rate hits pause — but still near 13-y…
- 5 ways a personal loan could help you save money
- Latest mortgage rates: Refinancing clock is ticking as rates rise