Jenny Mollen is a woman of many hats.
She can act, write and tell raunchy jokes like nobody's business. Now she shares her most hilarious, outrageous, neurotic and self-absorbed life stories in "I Like You Just The Way I Am."
The memoir is a New York Times bestseller lauded by comedy royalty, including Chelsea Handler, Jim Gaffigan and Patton Oswalt. The book details stories about Mollen's life and you could definitely tell she isn't afraid of telling it like it is.
Don't miss Jenny Mollen LIVE on AOL BUILD at 12 p.m. ET, today, June 3 to hear her talk about her new book and career! Tune in LIVE on AOL BUILD as seen above, as well as AOL.com's Periscope and make sure to grab a copy of her book, "I Like You Just The Way I Am," here!
For the latest TV, movie and entertainment news, check out Moviefone.com (and Twitter and Facebook accounts) and AOL Entertainment on Twitter and Facebook!
- Can You Refinance With $0 Out of Pocket?
- Need Cash? Take Money Out of Your Home
- Smart Ways To Pay for a Home Renovation
- The True Story Behind "The Blind Side"
- These Are All The Hidden Hacks Of Costco
- The Largest Military Planes In The World Are A Sight To Behold
- These bike shorts are so comfortable, I want to wear them every sin…
- The Ostrich Chair may seem a little ridiculous, but TikTok is obsessed…
- 6 Nike sneakers to add to your closet for $100 or less
- Latest mortgage news: Rates retreat amid recession fears
- 5 ways a personal loan could help you save money
- Latest mortgage rates: Refinancing clock is ticking as rates rise