Tom Roberts has quite the resume.
With documentaries like "Alfred and Jakobine," "Frontline," and "Calvet," Roberts knows how to lure an audience in, and this time, it's no different.
Once on the brink of eradication, Polio has once again become a global threat with the power to kill not only those who catch it but those who try to prevent it. In "Every Last Child," documentarian Tom Roberts follows the battle to inoculate children in Pakistan and contain outbreaks in the face of Taliban violence.
The documentary sheds light on how parents and health care workers alike are caught in the middle of violence and politics trying to protect their children from Polio in Pakistan.
You won't want to miss Tom Roberts LIVE on AOL BUILD today, June 2, at 4 p.m. ET. Tune in LIVE on AOL BUILD as seen above, as well as AOL.com's Periscope and don't miss "Every Last Child," when it premieres in New York City on June 3, and everywhere on June 12!
- Your Best Refinance Rates for January 2022
- Mortgage Payoff Tactic Eliminates 15 Years of Payments
- Don’t Borrow From The Bank - Borrow From Yourself
- Forget the 30yr mortgage if you owe less than $822K (Do this instea…
- How to pay off your house ASAP (So simple it's unbelievable)
- Refinance Rates Remain Historically Cheap
- Delicious no-cheese dinner recipes from TikTok
- Dad reveals newborn to family with an ‘epic’ socially distanced debut:…
- Mom captures toddler’s ‘full spectrum’ of emotions in just 45 seconds
- Latest mortgage news: Rates jump to their highest since March 2020
- 5 ways a personal loan could help you save money
- Latest mortgage rates: Refinancing clock is ticking as rates rise