Getting stuck at the airport for hours really isn't that bad when there's a free live performance from two Broadway shows. What could be better than a Disney sing-off? Especially when you don't have to pay $140 a ticket.
Delayed passengers at LaGuardia Airport in New York City were treated to an impromptu vocal battle by the Broadway casts of The Lion King and Aladdin. Travelers say the two companies were on their way to Orlando for a performance but were grounded like everyone else because of bad weather. So, they wanted spread a little Disney magic around the terminal.
Now if that doesn't keep you from forgetting that you're stuck in an airport, then Hakuna matata means nothing.
- Latest mortgage news: Rates close in on 6%
- 5 ways a personal loan could help you save money
- Latest mortgage rates: Refinancing clock is ticking as rates rise
- Want Cash Out of Your Home? Here Are Your Best Options
- Best Refinance Rates for Summer
- Are You A Homeowner? Turn Your Skyrocketing Equity Into Cash
- Restaurant servers freak out when someone requests ‘a table for 91’
- Nordstrom Rack seriously has the best 4th of July sale — shop 30+ of o…
- This $13 best-selling portable luggage scale will ensure that your sui…
- The True Story Behind "The Blind Side"
- These Are All The Hidden Hacks Of Costco
- The Largest Military Planes In The World Are A Sight To Behold
- Today's Top Mortgage Rates in Your Area
- Reach Your Financial Goals and Help Your Money Grow with these Top Inv…
- Drowning in Credit Card Debt? Consider a Debt Consolidation Loan!