A.J. Jacobs is a man of many talents.
Author, journalist and humorist, A.J. Jacobs has now written four New York Times bestsellers and given a TED Talk about his latest venture: The Global Family Reunion. Coming to NYC on June 6, the reunion is focused on mapping the world's largest family tree -- currently at 77 million -- with goals that include combating genetic diseases and fostering world peace. Devoted to finding a cure for Alzheimer's Disease, the Global Family Reunion hopes to help in that fight.
You won't want to miss A.J. Jacobs LIVE on AOL BUILD, today, June 2 at 3 p.m. ET. Tune in LIVE on AOL BUILD as seen above, as well as AOL.com's Periscope and if you would like to learn more about The Global Family Reunion, check out their website here!
Interview at AOL HQ in NYC for AOL BUILD.
- Latest mortgage news: 30-year rate at four-week low
- 5 ways a personal loan could help you save money
- Latest mortgage rates: Refinancing clock is ticking as rates rise
- Smart Ways To Pay for a Home Renovation
- Want Cash Out of Your Home? Here Are Your Best Options
- Don't Borrow From The Bank - Borrow From Yourself
- Loving the hot pink fashion trend? Here are 10 stylish pieces to ad…
- Puppies escape while husband sleeps through ‘night duty’: ‘How did he …
- Owner’s yard sign warns neighbors about dog ‘faking her death’ for tre…
- The True Story Behind "The Blind Side"
- These Are All The Hidden Hacks Of Costco
- The Largest Military Planes In The World Are A Sight To Behold
- Today's Top Mortgage Rates in Your Area
- Reach Your Financial Goals and Help Your Money Grow with these Top Inv…
- Drowning in Credit Card Debt? Consider a Debt Consolidation Loan!