A.J. Jacobs is a man of many talents.
Author, journalist and humorist, A.J. Jacobs has now written four New York Times bestsellers and given a TED Talk about his latest venture: The Global Family Reunion. Coming to NYC on June 6, the reunion is focused on mapping the world's largest family tree -- currently at 77 million -- with goals that include combating genetic diseases and fostering world peace. Devoted to finding a cure for Alzheimer's Disease, the Global Family Reunion hopes to help in that fight.
You won't want to miss A.J. Jacobs LIVE on AOL BUILD, today, June 2 at 3 p.m. ET. Tune in LIVE on AOL BUILD as seen above, as well as AOL.com's Periscope and if you would like to learn more about The Global Family Reunion, check out their website here!
Interview at AOL HQ in NYC for AOL BUILD.
- Savings Interest Rates SkyRocket After Fed Meeting
- With the Recent Rate Hike, CDs Become Best Investment
- Mortgage Rates Remain Low by Historical Standards – Experts Urge Locki…
- $400K Refi in this Economy? 2.0% APR (15 yr)
- Experts Urge Americans to Refinance in 2021
- Can You Refinance With $0 Out of Pocket?
- 7 breezy jumpsuits to wear to that summer wedding instead of a dres…
- 5 epic tea bombs from TikTok that are total eye candy
- Dwayne ‘The Rock’ Johnson takes his daughters fishing and shares cute …
- Forget the 30yr mortgage if you owe less than $822K (Do this instea…
- How to pay off your house ASAP (So simple it's unbelievable)
- Congress Gives Veterans A Generous Mortgage Relief Program
- Today's Top Mortgage Rates in Your Area
- Reach Your Financial Goals and Help Your Money Grow with these Top Inv…
- Drowning in Credit Card Debt? Consider a Debt Consolidation Loan!