Guacamole is generally a crowd pleaser on its own. (Because who doesn't love mashed avocados you can dip chips into?) Most guacamole lovers know to add salt and lime juice to make the most basic form of the dip taste great-but if you want to step up your game, there are a few other items you may want to consider adding to take your dip to the next level. Check out the slideshow above to learn 10 ways you can make your guacamole even better.
- These are the basic pieces you need to build a stylish capsule ward…
- This simple bolognese sauce goes well with pappardelle pasta
- Amazon shoppers swear this ‘must-have sweater dress’ is worth a purcha…
- Hilarious Kid Answers To Test Questions
- These Cake Messages Are Wrong In So Many Ways
- These Pregnancy Announcements Are Brilliantly Hilarious
- The True Story Behind "The Blind Side"
- These Are All The Hidden Hacks Of Costco
- The Largest Military Planes In The World Are A Sight To Behold
- Don’t Borrow From the Bank – Borrow From Yourself
- Want Cash Out of Your Home? Here Are Your Best Options
- Turn Your Home Equity Into Cash Before a Recession
- Latest mortgage news: Rates inch down again, stay below 7%
- Latest HELOC news: Rates flirt with 8%
- 5 ways a personal loan could help you save money