We've all had moments in our personal and professional lives, when it becomes difficult to stay motivated. Erica Diamond, the founder and Editor-in chief of the highly successful blog Women on the Fence, shares her number one strategy when you find yourself in this situation.
Click through the slideshow below see 15 more ways to motivate yourself.
- People Who Retire Comfortably Avoid These Financial Advisor Mistake…
- The Worst Way to Withdraw From Retirement Accounts
- 2020: How to Maximize Your Savings
- Can You Refinance With $0 Out Of Pocket?
- Refi Rates at 2.02% APR. Do You Qualify?
- Act Now - Refi Rates Are Starting To Rise
- Home Mortgage Rates Drop Sharply This Week
- HARP Refinance Program is Over. Now What?
- Digital Mortgage Platform Helps Home Buyers Shop for Mortgages
- Take Control Of Your Finances In 2022 With These Cards
- Spend $500, Get $200 Fast with This Top Card
- Want to Travel Practically Free? This Card Is For You
- Forget the 30yr mortgage if you owe less than $822K (Do this instea…
- How to pay off your house ASAP (So simple it's unbelievable)
- Refinance Rates Remain Historically Cheap