June 2nd is National Gun Violence Awareness Day, a campaign organized by the Everytown for Gun Safety Action Fund -- a nonprofit organization of Americans working together to end gun violence. The day marks a moment in time where millions of Americans come together to stand up for a world where people can live a life free from gun violence.
In honor of this momentous day, Americans are helping spread the message by wearing orange, which according to wearorange.org, symbolizes "the value of human life." In addition to wearing orange, Everytown for Gun Safety is asking the public to spread awareness by posting a pledge on social media stating who they're wearing orange for.
See just a few of many Americans who are choosing to #WearOrange in order to take a stand against gun violence:
- Latest mortgage news: 30-year rate edges up
- 5 ways a personal loan could help you save money
- Latest mortgage rates: Refinancing clock is ticking as rates rise
- Smart Ways To Pay for a Home Renovation
- Want Cash Out of Your Home? Here Are Your Best Options
- Don't Borrow From The Bank - Borrow From Yourself
- TikToker shares surprising places around your house that need clean…
- This $8 stain remover has completely saved my carpet and couch from re…
- Love Uncrustables? This sandwich cutter lets you make your own at home
- The True Story Behind "The Blind Side"
- These Are All The Hidden Hacks Of Costco
- The Largest Military Planes In The World Are A Sight To Behold
- Today's Top Mortgage Rates in Your Area
- Reach Your Financial Goals and Help Your Money Grow with these Top Inv…
- Drowning in Credit Card Debt? Consider a Debt Consolidation Loan!