Consider this: you arrive at a city and show up at the hotel, but the hotel clerk tells you the place is sold out. This might sound like a travel nightmare, but in reality it's rare for all the rooms to actually be unavailable.
How do you get these hidden rooms? It all depends on how you ask, who you ask and which words you use. Watch the video above for insider tips on snagging hotel rooms -- and deals -- from travel expert Peter Greenberg.
Related: Europe travel prices drop
- I bought 3 of Amazon’s most popular teddy pieces — here’s what I’m …
- Don’t miss the last chance to snag these 6 gorgeous sweaters for over …
- 80,000 Amazon ratings prove why people love these comfortable face mas…
- $300K Refi in This Economy? 2.01% APR (15 yr)
- Calculate Your New Refi Payment in Minutes. See if You Can Save
- Mortgage Payoff Tactic Eliminates 15 Years of Payments
- Savings Interest Rates SkyRocket After Fed Meeting
- With the Recent Rate Hike, CDs Become Best Investment
- Mortgage Rates Remain Low by Historical Standards – Experts Urge Locki…
- Forget the 30yr mortgage if you owe less than $822K (Do this instea…
- How to pay off your house ASAP (So simple it's unbelievable)
- Congress Gives Veterans A Generous Mortgage Relief Program
- Dads Will Be Dads: Funniest Notes That Fathers Left To Their Kids
- Photos That Prove Golden Retrievers Are the Cutest
- These Pets Are Cheating On Their Owners With Their Significant Others!