The decriminalization of marijuana in Colorado has made Denver a popular tourist destination and there's a new hotel capitalizing on the influx of tourism — becoming Colorado's first openly pot friendly hotel.
The Nativ, a boutique hotel located in downtown Denver, calls itself the Hottest Nightlife in Denver. It's not just the DJs and handcrafted cocktails that encourage the party atmosphere, but it's open policy for pot that sets the Nativ apart from the competition.
With rooms starting around $300 per night, the Nativ probably isn't expecting the slacker stoner crowd, but an upscale traveler who appreciates Colorado's marijuana policies.They even have a coffee bar that specializes in drinks infused with CBD, a cannabis derivative.
All rooms on the hotel's back side have outdoor patios for smoking cannabis. While the hotel is pot-friendly, no smoking -- of any kind -- is allowed inside. The Nativ does boast 24 hour room service, which seems perfect for a 3 a.m. case of the munchies!
- Savings Interest Rates SkyRocket After Fed Meeting
- With the Recent Rate Hike, CDs Become Best Investment
- Mortgage Rates Remain Low by Historical Standards – Experts Urge Locki…
- Are you a homeowner? Refinance rates at 2.06% APR.
- Experts Recommend to Refi Before Rates Keep Rising
- Get Funds For Your Future With A Reverse Mortgage
- 5 TikTok dishes you can totally make with popcorn
- Dog trainer reveals what not to say to your family pet
- I tried Beautycounter’s new brightening hand serum that doubles as a s…
- Forget the 30yr mortgage if you owe less than $822K (Do this instea…
- How to pay off your house ASAP (So simple it's unbelievable)
- Congress Gives Veterans A Generous Mortgage Relief Program
- Today's Top Mortgage Rates in Your Area
- Reach Your Financial Goals and Help Your Money Grow with these Top Inv…
- Drowning in Credit Card Debt? Consider a Debt Consolidation Loan!