Before the world was going Gaga for her, this "Lady" was known as Stefani Germanotta... and at the age of 4 she was already playing the piano.
Nicknamed The Germ and despite feeling like she didn't fit in, she had a lot of friends and was one of the more popular girls attending the exclusive Covent of the Sacred Heart Roman Catholic school in New York City.
Yep, Lady Gaga, once described as a diligent student, decided to chose singing over boys and she participated in the choir and played the keys every chance she got.
And by senior year, Gaga was already performing open mic nights in New York's underground, but still made time to attend her high school ball.
At eighteen years old, Stefani's dream was to headline Madison Square Garden, and now – known as one of the biggest pop stars on the planet – she can check that off her list, and a few others as well.
And even though her wardrobe might've changed over the years, she's still that young girl with a million dollar smile.
Check out her old-school photos below:
- Want Cash Out of Your Home? Here Are Your Best Options
- Best Refinance Rates for Summer
- Are You A Homeowner? Turn Your Skyrocketing Equity Into Cash
- The True Story Behind "The Blind Side"
- These Are All The Hidden Hacks Of Costco
- The Largest Military Planes In The World Are A Sight To Behold
- Here are the best 4th of July deals on Le Creuset Dutch ovens, gril…
- 7 queer-led brands you should be shopping
- This is the $24 Amazon swimsuit cover-up you’ll see everywhere this su…
- Latest mortgage news: Rates close in on 6%
- 5 ways a personal loan could help you save money
- Latest mortgage rates: Refinancing clock is ticking as rates rise
- Notice: cars driven less than 25 miles could pay less
- Seniors, get car insurance from $39 per month
- Qualified zip codes save big on insurance