Before the world was going Gaga for her, this "Lady" was known as Stefani Germanotta... and at the age of 4 she was already playing the piano.
Nicknamed The Germ and despite feeling like she didn't fit in, she had a lot of friends and was one of the more popular girls attending the exclusive Covent of the Sacred Heart Roman Catholic school in New York City.
Yep, Lady Gaga, once described as a diligent student, decided to chose singing over boys and she participated in the choir and played the keys every chance she got.
And by senior year, Gaga was already performing open mic nights in New York's underground, but still made time to attend her high school ball.
At eighteen years old, Stefani's dream was to headline Madison Square Garden, and now – known as one of the biggest pop stars on the planet – she can check that off her list, and a few others as well.
And even though her wardrobe might've changed over the years, she's still that young girl with a million dollar smile.
Check out her old-school photos below:
- Are you a homeowner? Refinance rates at 2.06% APR.
- You've got thousands of reasons to refinance ($$$)
- Mortgage payoff tactic eliminates 15 years of payments
- Forget the 30yr mortgage if you owe less than $822K (Do this instea…
- How to pay off your house ASAP (So simple it's unbelievable)
- Congress Gives Veterans A Generous Mortgage Relief Program
- I bought 3 of Amazon’s most popular teddy pieces — here’s what I’m …
- Don’t miss the last chance to snag these 6 gorgeous sweaters for over …
- 80,000 Amazon ratings prove why people love these comfortable face mas…
- Savings Interest Rates SkyRocket After Fed Meeting
- With the Recent Rate Hike, CDs Become Best Investment
- Mortgage Rates Remain Low by Historical Standards – Experts Urge Locki…