You don't have to book a scary (and expensive) cosmetic procedure to fight cellulite. Cellusculpt, a smoothing cream inspired by the CoolSculpting craze, delivers a double-dose of caffeine to boost circulation and help drain fat storage.
In a clinical trial, users reported that their skin felt more firm and hydrated, and looked smoother and more toned. Results without a painful procedure? Yes, please!
Watch: How to get a brighter, whiter smile in just a few days
- Upgrade your favorite foods with these easy air fryer hacks
- Learn the basics of at-home baking with this perfect chocolate chip co…
- Chriselle Lim is changing the way millennial and Gen Z moms work
- Forget the 30yr mortgage if you owe less than $822K (Do this instea…
- How to pay off your house ASAP (So simple it's unbelievable)
- Congress Gives Veterans A Generous Mortgage Relief Program
- Hilarious Kid Answers To Test Questions
- These Cake Messages Are Wrong In So Many Ways
- These Pregnancy Announcements Are Brilliantly Hilarious
- Are you a homeowner? Refinance rates at 2.06% APR.
- Experts Recommend to Refi Before Rates Keep Rising
- Get Funds For Your Future With A Reverse Mortgage
- Savings Interest Rates SkyRocket After Fed Meeting
- With the Recent Rate Hike, CDs Become Best Investment
- Mortgage Rates Remain Low by Historical Standards – Experts Urge Locki…