You don't have to book a scary (and expensive) cosmetic procedure to fight cellulite. Cellusculpt, a smoothing cream inspired by the CoolSculpting craze, delivers a double-dose of caffeine to boost circulation and help drain fat storage.
In a clinical trial, users reported that their skin felt more firm and hydrated, and looked smoother and more toned. Results without a painful procedure? Yes, please!
Watch: How to get a brighter, whiter smile in just a few days
- The famous Hill House Nap Dress is on sale for 40% off, so you can …
- Amazon shoppers really love this ‘foot rocker’ for stretching tight ca…
- Allbirds makes the comfiest shoes for men and women — and these 12 bes…
- The True Story Behind "The Blind Side"
- These Are All The Hidden Hacks Of Costco
- The Largest Military Planes In The World Are A Sight To Behold
- Hilarious Kid Answers To Test Questions
- These Cake Messages Are Wrong In So Many Ways
- These Pregnancy Announcements Are Brilliantly Hilarious
- Smart Ways To Pay for a Home Renovation
- Want Cash Out of Your Home? Here Are Your Best Options
- Don't Borrow From The Bank - Borrow From Yourself
- Latest mortgage news: 30-year rate edges up
- 5 ways a personal loan could help you save money
- Latest mortgage rates: Refinancing clock is ticking as rates rise