Kevin Corrigan, Guy Pearce and Andrew Bujalski are all here LIVE on AOL BUILD to talk about their new movie, "Results."
What do you get when you combine a wealthy schlub, an ambitious gym proprietor, and a high-strung personal trainer? A hilarious tale of love, comedy and a little bit of fitness, that becomes a sure fire hit.
Kevin Corrigan plays Danny, a recently divorced, newly rich, and utterly miserable guy who seems like the perfect suspect of a person trying to balance happiness and money. After a trip to a local gym, Danny meets Guy Pearce's character, Trevor and Kat, a personal trainer played by Cobie Smulders. Their three lives quickly become intertwined both professionally and personally.
Make sure to tune in as Kevin Corrigan, Guy Pearce, and director and writer, Andrew Bujalski are LIVE on AOL BUILD at 2 p.m. ET. Tune in LIVE on AOL BUILD as seen above, as well as AOL.com's Periscope. For more information on "Results," or to find out movie times, click here!
For the latest TV, movie and entertainment news, check out Moviefone.com (and Twitter and Facebook accounts) and AOL Entertainment on Twitter and Facebook!
- Can You Refinance With $0 Out of Pocket?
- Need Cash? Take Money Out of Your Home
- Smart Ways To Pay for a Home Renovation
- Forget the 30yr mortgage if you owe less than $822K (Do this instea…
- How to pay off your house ASAP (So simple it's unbelievable)
- Refinance Rates Remain Historically Cheap
- Brighten up your day with these refreshing iced tea recipes
- ‘Unforgettable’ footage of mother-son dance goes viral across social m…
- These are the 12 absolute best Memorial Day deals you don’t want to mi…
- Latest mortgage news: 30-year rate hits pause — but still near 13-y…
- 5 ways a personal loan could help you save money
- Latest mortgage rates: Refinancing clock is ticking as rates rise