The Detroit Zoo is showing off their baby warthogs and they're naming them after Game of Thrones characters.
The three lady warthogs are getting the names Sansa, Cersei and Daenerys and the fellas are Hodor and Tyrion. And together they'll play game of the food dish.
I know, it's a cute animal story, I had to. The little guys are cute and it makes me think what animals aren't cute when they're babies?
Let's try a crab. Nope, look at that little shell, cute. How about a hippo? Do I even need to say it? Yes, ok I will, adorably cute. Baboons can be weird looking, right? Nope, not as a little young ones they're not.
Ok let's think logically about this, I think we can get this done with a rat. Man, are you kidding me? That's very cute Here's one that always gets me, I don't like them near me, pigeons.
Welp, there it is, problem solved. Glad I got it, although I eventually would have had to try baby spiders.
More from AOL.com:
Jennifer Lopez gets unwelcome surprise at airport
Bethenny breaks down over daughter Bryn
Twins shed a combined 342 pounds together
- Latest mortgage news: 30-year rate at four-week low
- 5 ways a personal loan could help you save money
- Latest mortgage rates: Refinancing clock is ticking as rates rise
- Smart Ways To Pay for a Home Renovation
- Want Cash Out of Your Home? Here Are Your Best Options
- Don't Borrow From The Bank - Borrow From Yourself
- Mom threatens to scream in the middle of Target over pile of boys’ …
- Amazon sells real diamond earrings — studs start at just $60
- ‘Unprofessional’ ultrasound tech makes mom-to-be physically ill after …
- The True Story Behind "The Blind Side"
- These Are All The Hidden Hacks Of Costco
- The Largest Military Planes In The World Are A Sight To Behold
- Today's Top Mortgage Rates in Your Area
- Reach Your Financial Goals and Help Your Money Grow with these Top Inv…
- Drowning in Credit Card Debt? Consider a Debt Consolidation Loan!