Josh Lewis might truly have one of the best voices you'll ever hear from the speaker of a drive-thru. While working at a Wendy's in Florida, he uses a movie trailer-esque voice when taking people's orders and speaking with customers.
His voice comes as a surprise to most customers and he hopes to one day make a career with it. Even though it's not part of the corporate protocol, the district manager told News-Press.com that the 27-year-old makes customers happy and has a great personality.
More on AOL:
Holmes describes 'obsession to kill' in notebook
Chilling scenes capture aftermath of deadly weather
6 FIFA officials arrested in overnight raid
- Need Cash? How to Access Your Home's Equity
- Don’t Borrow From The Bank - Borrow From Yourself
- Want Cash Out of Your Home? Here Are Your Best Options
- The True Story Behind "The Blind Side"
- These Are All The Hidden Hacks Of Costco
- The Largest Military Planes In The World Are A Sight To Behold
- Rescue dog has surprising emotional support object: ‘Give it back’
- 15 Amazon, Walmart and Dyson early Prime Day vacuum deals that don’t s…
- I’m a lifestyle editor, and here are 8 early Prime Day deals I’m eyein…
- Latest mortgage news: After flirting with 6%, rates retreat
- 5 ways a personal loan could help you save money
- Latest mortgage rates: Refinancing clock is ticking as rates rise
- Notice: cars driven less than 25 miles could pay less
- Seniors, get car insurance from $39 per month
- Qualified zip codes save big on insurance