The AOL Originals docu-series, "Connected," follows New Yorkers as they film themselves without the interruption of a camera crew in a fresh twist on the unscripted format.
Among the cast is Rosie Noesi, a radio and television personality who has struggled to come to terms with her past divorce throughout the series. Noesi's current beau, caught in the weight of that emotional baggage, has attempted to propose to her multiple times on camera to no avail.
In the final episode of the series, Noesi flips the script by proposing to her boyfriend while they have a romantic dinner on the beach. See the happy moment between the couple nineteen minutes into the video.
So why the change of heart? In a blog post, Noesi writes that being apart of the unscripted series helped her reach this moment.
"I have to say, if it weren't for the show "Connected," I do not think I would have worked through the issues surrounding my divorce like I did. The show was a blessing, and in a way therapeutic, because I tackled my baggage head on. It forced me to confront my divorce, which was holding me back from moving forward in my life."
Watch more episodes of "Connected:" http://www.aol.com/connected
Check Out These AOL Originals:
- Savings Interest Rates SkyRocket After Fed Meeting
- With the Recent Rate Hike, CDs Become Best Investment
- Mortgage Rates Remain Low by Historical Standards – Experts Urge Locki…
- Are you a homeowner? Refinance rates at 2.06% APR.
- Experts Recommend to Refi Before Rates Keep Rising
- Get Funds For Your Future With A Reverse Mortgage
- Moms reveal the first time they really felt like a mom
- Score an ‘Amazon’s Choice’ air purifier on sale for 20% off right now:…
- If you’ve always wanted a robot vacuum, here’s your chance to score on…
- Forget the 30yr mortgage if you owe less than $822K (Do this instea…
- How to pay off your house ASAP (So simple it's unbelievable)
- Congress Gives Veterans A Generous Mortgage Relief Program
- Today's Top Mortgage Rates in Your Area
- Reach Your Financial Goals and Help Your Money Grow with these Top Inv…
- Drowning in Credit Card Debt? Consider a Debt Consolidation Loan!