Have you ever wondered what the World Wide Web looks like beyond Google and Facebook?
There is actually an entirely different world beyond that. In the new documentary "Deep Web," Alex Winter helps to uncover the complex mystery of the internet unknown.
Many see the empty space beyond the front facing Internet as a vast, convoluted matrix of unknown territory. However, it is actually much more than that. That space was actually the home to Silk Road, the online black market notorious for drug trafficking. The complex cyber system caught attention of the public after the 2013 arrest of Ross William Ulbricht, the alleged 30-year-old who was the mind behind Silk Road.
You won't want to miss the director, producer and writer behind the EPIX Original Documentary on AOL BUILD today, May 27 at 5:30 p.m. ET. Tune in LIVE on AOL BUILD as seen above, as well as AOL.com's Periscope.
For the latest TV, movie and entertainment news, check out Moviefone.com (and Twitter and Facebook accounts) and AOL Entertainment on Twitter and Facebook!
- Your Best Refinance Rates for January 2022
- Mortgage Payoff Tactic Eliminates 15 Years of Payments
- Don’t Borrow From The Bank - Borrow From Yourself
- Forget the 30yr mortgage if you owe less than $822K (Do this instea…
- How to pay off your house ASAP (So simple it's unbelievable)
- Refinance Rates Remain Historically Cheap
- Toddler refuses to take off his dinosaur mask to eat fries: ‘Some t…
- 8 affordable Valentine’s Day gifts under $50 that look super expensive
- You have to see the name-brand kitchen items you can snag for cheap at…
- Latest mortgage news: Rates jump to their highest since March 2020
- 5 ways a personal loan could help you save money
- Latest mortgage rates: Refinancing clock is ticking as rates rise