Rap sensation Machine Gun Kelly joins AOL BUILD to talk about his new single and acting career.
Born Colson Baker in Houston, Texas, Machine Gun Kelly has been taking the rap music scene by storm. It wasn't until a trip in 2009 to New York City's famed Apollo Theater where he really took off, and was the first rapper to win the Apollo talent show.
MGK, as he is known to his followers, is famous for his quick style and authentic lyrics. He got his name, Machine Gun Kelly, because of his quick, and rapid-fire delivery. MGK isn't just releasing his new single, "A Little More," but he also has a role in the sequel to the cult-hit "SLC Punk" called "Punk's Dead."
You won't want to miss Machine Gun Kelly, LIVE on AOL BUILD, today, May 26 at 4 p.m. ET. Tune in LIVE on AOL BUILD as seen above, as well as AOL.com's Periscope. Interview at AOL HQ in NYC for AOL BUILD.
For the latest TV, movie and entertainment news, check out Moviefone.com (and Twitter and Facebook accounts) and AOL Entertainment on Twitter and Facebook!
- Your Best Refinance Rates for January 2022
- Mortgage Payoff Tactic Eliminates 15 Years of Payments
- Don’t Borrow From The Bank - Borrow From Yourself
- Forget the 30yr mortgage if you owe less than $822K (Do this instea…
- How to pay off your house ASAP (So simple it's unbelievable)
- Refinance Rates Remain Historically Cheap
- ‘Smartest baby’ knows all her animal sounds at just 9 months old: ‘…
- Wife hasn’t spoken to husband in a week, so he ‘makes her talk’ with h…
- Amazon shoppers say this gadget is a game-changer for deep-cleaning ti…
- Latest mortgage news: Rates jump to their highest since March 2020
- 5 ways a personal loan could help you save money
- Latest mortgage rates: Refinancing clock is ticking as rates rise