By DENNIS SHANAHAN
According to Fox 40, an 11-year-old Sacramento boy is now a college graduate.
Tanishq Abraham graduated from American River College in Sacramento on Wednesday night with degrees in math and physical sciences, general science and foreign language studies.
"I like to learn," he told FOX40 following the graduation ceremony. "So I just followed my passion of learning, and that's how I ended up here."
"We did it as a family, as teamwork," added his proud mother, Taji Abraham. "And I was just cheering, I was just crying there when I saw Tanishq walk down the stage."
Tahishq still has a few courses to take at ARC.
Then he would like to go to Stanford, and ultimately become a doctor, a medical researcher and president of the United States.
More from AOL.com:
Mother arrested for son's unexcused absences from school
Senate tweaks veterans health law to boost specialized care
The best sales to shop: Memorial Day Weekend 2015
Ireland votes on gay marriage; Catholic leaders opposed
- Latest mortgage news: 30-year rate edges up
- 5 ways a personal loan could help you save money
- Latest mortgage rates: Refinancing clock is ticking as rates rise
- Smart Ways To Pay for a Home Renovation
- Want Cash Out of Your Home? Here Are Your Best Options
- Don't Borrow From The Bank - Borrow From Yourself
- People in the airport always ask me about these $11 clear toiletry …
- I tried the Pura smart plug-in diffuser, and I’m obsessed with how it …
- The super in my apartment building convinced me to buy this trash can …
- The True Story Behind "The Blind Side"
- These Are All The Hidden Hacks Of Costco
- The Largest Military Planes In The World Are A Sight To Behold
- Today's Top Mortgage Rates in Your Area
- Reach Your Financial Goals and Help Your Money Grow with these Top Inv…
- Drowning in Credit Card Debt? Consider a Debt Consolidation Loan!