Annegret Raunigk already has 13 children and 7 grandchildren, which is quite an accomplishment. However, her latest family feat just topped them all. The 65-year-old gave birth to a set of quadruplets in a Berlin hospital on Tuesday.
Although the four new additions to the Raunigk family were born prematurely at 26 weeks, doctors claim that they all have a good chance of surviving.
Her pregnancy came under fire from many doctors who believed that she might not be physically capable to bear the children.
Annegret looks to have proven them wrong, becoming the oldest woman ever to give birth to quadruplets.
More from AOL.com:
Are George and Amal Clooney having kids?
'Batkid Begins' trailer perfectly captures Miles Scott's heartwarming, viral adventure
Cannes: How a blind actor navigates the croisette
Robert De Niro gives blunt commencement speech at NYU: "Yeah, you're f—ed"
- Latest mortgage news: After flirting with 6%, rates retreat
- 5 ways a personal loan could help you save money
- Latest mortgage rates: Refinancing clock is ticking as rates rise
- Need Cash? How to Access Your Home's Equity
- Don’t Borrow From The Bank - Borrow From Yourself
- Want Cash Out of Your Home? Here Are Your Best Options
- ‘To the boy who doesn’t let anything get him down’: Mom honors Disa…
- Nordstrom shoppers are raving about how well these white pants fit: ‘I…
- These are the 25 fashion and beauty deals you don’t want to miss at Am…
- The True Story Behind "The Blind Side"
- These Are All The Hidden Hacks Of Costco
- The Largest Military Planes In The World Are A Sight To Behold
- Today's Top Mortgage Rates in Your Area
- Reach Your Financial Goals and Help Your Money Grow with these Top Inv…
- Drowning in Credit Card Debt? Consider a Debt Consolidation Loan!